Re: Unable to skip the test phase with maven-debian-helper 1.1

Both maven.test.skip=true and skipTests=true will work, but
maven.test.skip=true is probably better as the compiler plugin will not
compile tests. If you want to be really sure that all plugins will
ignore tests, put both properties in debian/maven.properties

Ludovic