Re: maven-debian-helper without cdbs?

Hello Thomas,

It is not yet possible to use maven-debian-helper without cdbs. I have
started thinking about supporting dh 7, but it will take some time to do it.

If your package is simple - for example a single jar, then you can use
maven-repo-helper which for version >= 1.6 integrates with dh 7 as well
as javahelper.

The subsvars file should be generated during the build, so this is not
something that you can (or should) do with mh_make. mh_make is the
equivalent of dh_make, a tool to assist you to generate the Debian
control files for a new package.

Ludovic