Re: Hi and freemind adopter request questions

Hello/bonsoir Cédric,

actually Christine already contacted me in this regard, but with holiday and such, we didn't do much progress.

Perhaps time to do a check where we stand... Christine?

Else, the dependencies of FreeMind packaged by myself are also "for sell" (I just don't even find the time to flag it).

Cheers, Eric