Re: GWT2 packaging

Hi all,

A little status update. I have gwt-dev.jar, gwt-user.jar building with
external dependencies. It does not work : I cannot compile my GWT
application. From the error message, I think my naive patch to port to
jdt 3.5+ is not good, so this will need more work.

I'd like to setup repositories for gwt and its dependencies that are
missing in debian unstable and that I packaged :
- jsilver and its build dep sablecc
- liborgjson-java (json library from http://json.org/java )

Which VCS? could someone give me some guidance to setup all this.

For the record, I got in touch with the owner of the ITP for
libhtmlunit-java and things will hopefully move forward.

Thanks,

Alex