Re: java-access-bridge official packaging source ?

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:36:29, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> On 08/31/2011 12:12 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > Le mercredi 31 août 2011 00:03:26, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> >> we should try to merge doko's changes back into our SVN repo. Do you
> >> need help?
> >
> > Ok, I finally found doko packaging on launchpad [1]. I'm already working
> > on this package, so I'll work on merging doko changes and notify him of
> > using our SVN repository.
>
> I'll have to dig out why I can't write to the svn repo. it would be nice,
> if somebody could commit these, and the java-common changes to the repo
> for now.

I've just merged your changes into svn repo and prepared a new upload with
some Neils fixes + openjdk-6 multi-arch directories changes + openjdk7 for
kfreebsd.

I'll do some tests and upload this during this week-end.

Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan