Netbeans Package

I've reached the stage where I've got a Netbeans 7.0.1 package building
fine with a (hopefully) complete debian/copyright file. I just pushed
the final changes this evening. I'll do some testing over the next
couple of days, but thought I'd let everyone know where I am with it.
Hopefully we can think about an upload in the not too distant future.

Code is in git at:
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/netbeans.git
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/netbeans.git

Thanks,
Andy