Re: RFS: libspark-java

Hello Andrew,

The package looks good. I propose 2 minor changes:

1) updating debian/copyright to list the upstream copyright as 2006-2007 as some
of the source files are copyrighted in 2007.

2) modifying the build-dep on libservlet2.4-java to be libservlet2.5-java
(unless there is some reason that the package should be built against the older
version).

The package is building fine with those changes, which I have ready to commit to
the SVN repo.  Let me know if it's okay to go ahead and upload with the new
build-dep.

Thank you,
tony