Re: application as Debian Maintainer

Hello,

Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 23:07 +0200, Thomas Koch a écrit :
> I'm applying to become a Debian Maintainer.

I clearly support Thomas's application. I sponsored hbase and hadoop for
him. He updated very quickly his packages when I had comments (I did not
have much since his packages are usually very good despite their
complexity).
I have no doubt that Thomas will be able to manage his packages by
himself.

He is also very involved in the Debian Java Team and has been
participating to many discussions on the ML and on IRC.

Sylvestre
PS: To me, you should also apply to the New Maintainer process.