eclipse status (and things you can help us with)

Hi

I had a chat today with my fellow eclipse maintainers about what we need
to finish and who will do what. You are welcome to help out - just
contact the one of us assigned to the task:

Adrian Perez (blackxored) will handle testing of swt-gtk binaries with
eclipse and continue with the integration.

Benjamin Drung (bdrung) will also work on testing the swt-gtk binaries
with eclipse as well as fetching patches from eclipse-build and follow
up on OSGi packages (making sure they propagate to Ubuntu, etc.).

Niels Thykier (nthykier) will work on fixing metadata the servlet2.5
(tomcat6) as well as finishing up metadata for jetty and lucene2.

Unassigned tasks: Manpage needs updating (and sent to eclipse-build),
testing whether #406001 and #354601 (among others) are fixed by 3.5.1.

Things you can do to help us:
 * Help me with the jetty upload. Upstream helped out - it just needs to
be merged with our packaging. [1]
 * Update the manpage.
 * check out the eclipse-git; build it and test some of the bugs are
fixed or still present.

~Niels

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-1152