Re: Sesame2 backend for soprano

On 2009-09-23, Christopher Bertels <christopher.bertels@intevation.de> wrote:
> A little update: I've udpated libaduna-appbase to not depend on logback=20
> v0.9.9. It now builds fine with the latest liblogback-java, meaning that al=
> l=20
> packages at http://files.kolab.org/apt/sesame2/ build now fully without=20
> dependnig on binary jar files.

I will happily enable building the jni things from soprano package once
all this is in debian/main

I'm puzzled it isn't more packages than that.  Last I tried building it,
maven ended up downloading ~100 jars totally filling ~28mb where only a
few of them was available in debian.

Or are the build process just downloading too many things by default ?

/Sune
 - soprano (and qt and kde and ...) maintainer.