Re: Latest sun java5 packages

Diederik de Haas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some time ago it was decided that the sun java 5 packages should be removed from the archives (EOL)
> and now they have.
> But I have a requirement (work) for the various sun-java5-* packages and I know that 1.5.0_20 was
> uploaded to the archives some time ago, since it's installed on my system, but they are now removed
> from the archives (and apparently I did aptitude autoclean a bit too much, so they're also gone from
> apt's cache).
> I know that the _17 packages are still in the repositories for Lenny, but if it is possible I'd like
> to have the _20 packages.
>
> Can someone help me get those _20 packages and preferably for both i386 and amd64?
> Then I can put them in my own archive (or sth like that) and still use them.

The raw data for them is at http://jdk-distros.dev.java.net.

cheers,
dalibor topic
Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55                    http://openjdk.java.net
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic@sun.com
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel