Re: Looking for somewhere to help

Hi Luke,

There is nothing special when using quilt with ant.

Create your patch using quilt, then in debian/rules include the
following lines:

include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/ant.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/patchsys-quilt.mk

There are lots of projects using the ant + quilt mix, have a look at
maven-doxia-tools for example.

Cheers,
Ludovic