Re: Setting Class-Path in manifest file

On Tuesday 19 October 2004 00:24, Rishabh Manocha wrote:
> <property name="lib" location="lib"/>
>
> lib is a directory inside the current directory.
> any ides why it is giving the whole path instead of a relative path??
> Thanks

When you use <property name="foo" location="mydir/anotherdir"> the value of
location is automagicaly expanded to full path. So when you use ${foo}
variable it use full path "/home/drazzib/mydir/anotherdir" instead of
"mydir/anotherdir".

You should use "value" instead of "location" :)
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/property.html

Cheers, Damien
PS : I've made this mistake so many times !

--
Damien Raude-Morvan - DrazziB
GPG : 0x337C7EBB