java email control?

Hi everybody,
I am trying to create an emain control page (create new, edit or delete
email users) with JSP on my debian server. So far I tried playing around
with "newusers" "useradd" and "addser" invoked with "" String command = "sudo newusers pass";
 Process child = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command);  } ""
but I have so many problems (and security bridges) and no interaction
(what if the user already exist?) so I wonder if anybody ran into the same
problem or have a programm-module-package that will do the job for me?
Thanks