javax/mail/Multipart

Hi folks,

While upgrading from tomcat4.0 to tomcat4.1 I am missing the class
javax.mail.multipart.

They have been in jars.jar with tomcat4.0 and are nowere in tomcat4.1. I
also can't find them anywhere in any other Debian package.

In the changelog.Debian I read:

  * Remove all JARs from the upstream source tarball since they are now
    available as Debian packages. Thanks to Takashi Okamoto for packaging
    commons-modeler and MX4J.

In the README.Debian I read:

- The package has been built as "light" distribution which means that some
  of the additional features like JavaMail, JTA and Tyrex are not enabled.
  Catalina was compiled using MX4J so JMX is available for an embedded
  servlet engine.

So in which Debian package can I find javax.mail.*

Also is there a search engine to search classes in Debian packages like
there is for files?

Christoph

Christoph Martin, EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856