Re: Eclipse Refactor/rename not working

* Christopher Taylor <christopher@ezln23.com> wrote:
> I have noticed that same problem, but I don't have a solution. I guess
> that's why they call it the unstable branch :)

I already answered the origional problem (to the exactly same
question...) in the eclipse.tools newsgroup. Hve a look in the
bugreports for eclipse to get an answer.

For this comment: If you are runnin unstable, read the BTS page for
that package... The answere is tehre since a week...

expect the fix for today or tomorrow from my eclipse repository...

Jan