Re: SUN java

"linux.anc@email.it"<linux.anc@email.it> writes:

> For now, I'm trying to convince him about the goodness of blackdown
> implementation, so we'll start a test using it.

We've been using the blacdown debs in production on multiple systems
for r ~1.5 years now, and we've had no problems what-so-ever related to
them. Highly recommended!

(One of the systems is an online gambling application involving money,
so trust me, we've tested them. :-) FWIW, we're using JBoss as an
application server, in case you want to use a free app server as
well. The switch from BEA/W2K/MSSQL to debian/jboss/postgres saved the
client ~$30k in just licenses)

--
Lars