Java FAQ needs updating for GCJ

The Debian Java FAQ still does give GCJ its proper due.
(I'm senstive about this, since I think in general
I think more people should try gcj.)

I'd appreciate it if you made the following changes:

1.6.1: Java1 compiler (.java to .class)

Please remove the sentence " but might not be able to compile
acomplicated program like the XSL processor xt."  Gcj is able to handle
quite complicated programs.  If it cannot handle xt, please submit a
bug report.

1.6.4 Java2 native compiler

I don't understand what this section is trying to say.  Neither Jikes
(a Java->class compiler) nor weak-references (a run-time/library
feature) belong in this section.  I suggest renaming 1.6.3 "Java1
native compiler" to "Java native compiler (.java to machine code)" and
entirely dropping 1.6.4.

1.6.6 Debugger (jdb equivalent)

Update the sourceware url to http://gcc.gnu.org/java/gdb.html.

2.1 full-fledged Java development

Pleae add:

* GCJ (except for GUI application - AWT is still not usable).

2.2 free platforms

Please update sourceware url to:  http://gcc.gnu.org/java/

2.3.1.5 Why is (some) free software not implementing Java2?

  Sun has made public statements in connection with their legal
  strategy in the Sun-Microsoft lawsuit that indicate that the company
  considers the published specifications of Java2 to be intellectual
  property that can not legally be used by persons involved in efforts
  to create Java2 clean-room implementations.

I don't believe that is the case - could someone provide a reference?

4.1 What jvms work in Debian

Change title to "Sun-licensed" or "jck-derived" since there is a
separate following section for "free jvms"

4.2 What free JVMs are available in Debian?

Please add:
 * GCJ.  The GCJ run-time libgcj includes an interpreter and classloader.

--
	--Per Bothner