Re: Jetty packages are on it's way

Philipp Meier <meier@meisterbohne.de> writes:
> Jetty depends on jasper. Jasper is not packaged standalone but included
> in libtomcat4-java. Shall I file a bug-report against libtomcat4-java or
> what's the proposed procedure in this case?

Why not simply depend on libtomcat4-java? Is it that big a package?

> Both tomcat4 and jetty are servlet engines. It would IMHO make sense to
> make both provide sth. like "java-servlet-engine". The debian java policy

I agree with you on this but I don't know if this has been already
discussed here.

--
*     Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.     *
*                             (Groucho Marx)                              *