Re: trouble with ntt-jtex and dvips

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:01:55PM +0200, David Kuehling wrote:

> > It produces a DVI which I can view quite well, but which the
> > application of divps or dvipdfmx gives 'stack overflow' or something
> > like it... I've not been successful finding info on this error in
> > google... Have you (or anyone else) hit this? The only error message I
> > can even understand fully comes from dvips.nonja, but which I can't
> > actually trust since it may just be unsupported.
>
> Never had such problems.  Does running `dvi2dvi' on the DVI help?  It
> somehow changes font encoding.  If nothing works, I would consider this
> a bug.  What about `dvi2ps' (not `dvips')?

dvi2dvi finally stopped....
tbble@Keitaro:~/jtex/jlat$ dvi2dvi test-j.dvi
dvi2dvi: Symbol `kpse_format_info' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
@(#)dvi2dvi 2.0 alpha

Prescanning .
Reading font info ......
[1Segmentation fault

Although the line of dots after 'Reading font info' was actually
not 6 dots but about 2 pages.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

use, duplication and distribution.