Fw: Development of Business Relationships.

                     We Care about Your cargo
                Hanhen Shipping (China) Co.,Ltd

Address: 1109,Jintian Building,Heping Road,Luohu,Shenzhen,518001,China
                              TEL : +86 755 25566780       Fax: +86 755 25561580       web:
www.hanhen.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am writing to introduce you to Hanhen Shipping Company, which is based in Shenzhen on the south coast of China. We have taken the liberty of obtaining your details from the website and have made contact with a view to our respective organizations doing business together.

About Hanhen Shipping Company
My company has many years’ experience in handling FCL/LCL/AIR shipments. We provide a wide range of shipping services, including arranging local contact with the shipper, issuing of delivery documents, custom clearances etc. We operate according to international law and the laws of the Republic of China.

Key services
We enjoy long-term relationships with all of the main shipping lines. As your shipping and trading agent we can offer:

Competitive freight rates and reliable service to and from most locations
l  Booking of containers and tracking of shipments
l  0ffering Transhipment.From China to Malaysia then to USA direct for avoid quota.and provide C/O of Malaysia.

l  Handling of documents and cargos for FOB or CIF transactions,including Switch MBL and HBL
l  Assistance in application for Certificate of Origin,FormA,Legalisation of Docs,BV,SGS, as per instruction
l  Handling Import and Export formalities
   Import to Shanghai/Ningbo/Shenzhen/Guangzhou
   Import from Hongkong to Mainland,China under CEPA
l  ATA/Personal Effects/Air Shippment
l  Door to door delivery(Mainly USA.Canada.India.Europe)
l  Warehouse(Mainly Guangzhou ,shenzhen ect)
    1.Recieve cargo from more than one suppliers and loading container.
    2.Our warehouse as your storage center,you can put some cargo first,and sell them to your buyers in China.
l  Being your trading agent.
l  Any other services permissible and within the law of CHINA.

please feel free to contact me for more detailed information.
looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ms (name here)Linda

Hanhen Shipping (China) Co.,Ltd

( Tel:  + 86 755 25566580

7 Fax: + 86 755 25561580

:     :MSN ID:Lindazhang666@hotmail.com

*       : Email: Linda@hanhen.com           www.hanhen.com

Address :1109,Jintian Building,Heping Road,

           Luohu,Shenzhen,China