Debian, I believe in you

Hi Debian,

Brian McAboy here from Inside Out Trading.

Sometimes you just need to hear it from someone
else, but I believe in you.  Okay, so maybe I
don't know you personally and intimately like a
lifelong friend, but I do believe in you and here's
why.

I already know a lot about you.

First of all, you had to have demonstrated a certain
level of intelligence and success just to be in a
position to consider trading.  Just the fact that
you showed up says a lot.

Millions of people would never even consider trading
let alone be in a position to actually do it.  You
also have the guts and the confidence to see yourself
as a trader.  The average Joe doesn't have either.

You also have chosen to pursue a level of excellence
in your trading.  That was shown by your getting the
report.  You want to learn and grow and give yourself
the advantages of learning from the experience of
others.  That's smart.

Oh yeah, let's not forget that you're and action-
taker.  You aren't one of those people that sits
around talking about getting on with life one day.
You've really done something about getting the life
you want.

You see, even without ever having met you, I can tell
quite a bit about you just by you being here right
now.  Being a trader myself, I know that there are
quite a few things that set us apart from the crowd.

Now, you may have taken some lumps in your trading,
and while it's not great, it is okay.  We all go
through that.  It's part of becoming a solid trader.

But that doesn't mean that the costly and painful
lessons have to continue.  You can shorten the
learning curve and take some short-cuts to becoming
the consistently profitable trader you know you can be.

Take full advantage of the experiences of those that
have already gone graduated from the school of hard
knocks.  In trading, that school has a high tuition
for those that chose to go it alone.

If you'd like my help keeping your losses small and
getting the most out of the winners you get in on,
then I invite you to check out the Trader's Guide
to Emotional Management at

http://www.insideouttrading.com/tgem/

Trading with your emotions rather than having them
work against you in trading is what most any veteran
trader or broker will tell you is the biggest key to
protecting your account and making money on a
consistent basis.  Heck, by now I'm sure you
have already figured that out.  :-)

Like I already said, I know a lot about you and what
you're going through.  I believe in you and truly
wish to see you succeed. If you'd like my help, I'm
here for you.

Cheers!

Brian

P.s.  Feel free to send me an email (just reply to
this one) or give me a call.  I have had people call
just to see if I am for real and they're always blown
away that I do answer my phone.  (803) 381-8282  Call
me anytime 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time - but please
not outside of that.  I do have kids that need their
sleep and so do I!
New Ireland Ventures LLC

314 Loggerhead Drive
Columbia, SC
29229
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009961757&ARID=239624

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009961757