Re: Associazione testi volume

Nicola Manca ha scritto:
come molti altri portatili nche il mio ha i tasti per controllare il

Hai provato questi
http://www.archivesat.com/Fedora_Laptop_related_things/thread2128894.htm

Once that the kernel "knows" the special keys, we can assign actions to "special keys" presses. I use Gnome, so this is a task that can be easily accomplished through Application->Desktop Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts. For example, you can set to adjust volume settings by pressing Fn+Up, Fn+Down and Fn+F8 exacly as you do in Windows, launch browser/e-mail client by pressing the two appropriate buttons, or lock the screen by pressing the "key key" on the screen.

gnome example of key bindings
Questo era:
http://www.duskzone.it/works/linux/c300howto/debianLinux_on_acer_travelmateC300.php
--