Re: SNMP

Thank you for your suggestions,  i will try it an see if it's faster
than my option with ssh and key auth :)

Another question : Is there an OID to find out on an inteligent switch (
ZTE-2609) what physical address is on each port?
Now i've done this using netcat but this is very slow and i have almost
300 switches on my network
I searched google and the MIBs from ZTE but came out with no results