zebra dump parser

Hi,

I'd like to parse the BGP route dump output of zebra/quagga to keep an
eye on remote triggered blackhole announcements into my iBGP.

Marco D'itri has written a tool to do this
http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz

I'm currently having a hard time reaching this from NZ for some reason,
and have tried from a server in the US unsuccessfully. In the past we've
noticed .it reachability issues and was wondering if anyone in Europe
could actually reach this host, or is it just broken?

Cheers

jamie