Re: Temporarily Disable IP [ANOTHER SOLUTION]

Interested in trying this, but can't seem to get it to work. I see
packets hitting the --set --name SSH rule, but the drop following it
never sees any packets. (using iptables -L -n -v). Seems like it should
work, looks like I've got all the modules loaded that I need...

phil

--

phil