Remove Large File

Hi,

I have a file I've created which appears to be too large for my ext2
filesystem.

The file I created is a large text file which is a Postgresql database
backup.

I now know when dumping large databases to pipe the dump command to
something like 'split' so that the resulting output file
is split into smaller chunks.

However before I was aware of this I created a file which is too large
to handle.

I want to remove this file but am getting this error message:

rm: cannot remove `camper.dump20020116': Value too large for defined data type

So I'm kinda stuck. I can't access the file whatsoever. Even the file
size doesn't appear for me.

Any idea's on how I can delete this file ?

Thanks
Rudi.