strange postfix relaying ...

Hi everybody,

One of our server accepts relay from our other smtp servers (all under debian woody/postfix), however the sender ip is not in mynetworks, neither the destination recipient in relay_domains.

I find this very strange, do you have an idea of which config could do that ?

host:~# postconf | grep network
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mynetworks_style = subnet
parent_domain_matches_subdomains = debug_peer_list,fast_flush_domains,mynetworks,permit_mx_backup_networks,qmqpd_authorized_clients,relay_domains,smtpd_access_maps
permit_mx_backup_networks =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,check_relay_domains
host:~#

dourix@indri:~$ telnet host.domain.net 25
Trying 1.2.3.4 ...
Connected to host.domain.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 host.domain.net ESMTP (host.domain.net)
mail from: <blablabla@yahoo.com>
250 Ok
rcpt to: <blablabla@yahoo.com>
250 Ok
quit
221 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.
dourix@indri:~$

Thanks in advance,

--
DouRiX
["The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a