Re: load balancing(2)

Hi Danilo,

What are your servers doing? do they REALLY need that type of uptime?
Do you want loadbalancing, or failover?

Do you have one Internet provider or two?

If two, this will start getting more complicated. You will need to look
into using BGP. As you are asking this question, I assume that you havent
had much experience with BGP, and would recommend asking your provider
for help. Providers can sometimes be a bit picky with offering customers
BGP feeds,

Regards

Andrew