Forward email

Hello people,

I work at a company, and I have had a lof of problem with virus.
Well We have the folowing:

------------------------
|      Windows NT      |
|   SMTP - Mailboxs    | <--> INTERNET
| runing Critical Path |
------------------------

I'm not runing a ant-virus on Windows NT, because it use a lot of cpu.

What I want?

I would like the folowing:

------------------------       ---------------------------
|     Windows NT       |      |          Debian           |
|    SMTP - Mailboxs   | <--> | running postfix or qmail  |
| runing Critical Path |      |  scanning mail for virus  | <-> INTERNET
|                      |      | and forwading to windows  |

My mailbox are on Windows NT. What I want is only that a server running
on Linux/Debian receive the mails from the internet, check for virus,
then forward it to my smtp on Windows.

Anyone can help me. Anyone know if it is possible?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

--

Elcio Mello
GNU/Debian - Use it, abuse it, It's Free