Re: compiling mysql

On Sunday, August 11, 2002, at 05:30 PM, Helmut Ebelt wrote:

I have some problems compiling mysql 3.23.51 with debian. The problems occured under debian woody and now they still occur under debian potato.

The ./configure works fine, but when i run make the following error occurs:

Can you post what ./configure line you used?

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - Systems Engineer - Shared Hosting
ValueCommerce Japan - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp

In the days, When we were swinging form the trees
I was a monkey, Stealing honey from a swarm of bees
I could taste, I could taste you even then
And I would chase you down the wind