Re: Postfix + Cyrus IMAPd + LDAP

Hey Kevin,

 I have been working on the same exact thing for the past 2 months. The only
thing is I do not use LDAP.

 I tought about doing the same exact thing, creating mailboxes named like
the email address. I ran into the same problems. I personnally use the
following schema:

username@domain.com -> username~domain-com

 In the postfix virtual table I put

domain.com: anything
username@domain.com: username~domain-com

 And it works like that. I would love to do it differently (go explain the
users that they have to put a "~" instead of an "@" and you'll see how much
fun this is). If you find a way to do, please let us know. Some kind of
howto would be great!

	Haim.