Re: help with site+database

<quote who="Jeremy Lunn">

> I've found varying reviews to be mixed.  Just by searching for "postgres
> mysql comparison" like you said I found this:
> http://phd.pp.ru/Software/SQL/PostgreSQL-vs-MySQL.html

Any comparison should take note of PostgreSQL's incredible leaps in speed
with version 7.1, and even more features that MySQL can't do (OUTER JOIN for
example).

For anyone who hasn't tried it out - it's quite different to MySQL, but it
rocks very, very hard. Definitely worth learning and porting! :)

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris