Exim and SMS gateways

Hi all,

I have got some problems with users on my server using email-to-SMS gateways.
They put .procmailrc like this one:

------
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail
:0c
* ^TOxantos@gnu.univ.gda.pl
| $HOME/email2sms | $SENDMAIL -t
------

When the SMS gateway of someone's operator dies, the messages are bounced back
and processed again by procmail. The error message is sent to SMS gateway,
which bounces it again...

So after some time I have thousands of messages in my spool. How can
I prevent this behavior with Exim configuration options?

Marcin

  |  Sekcja Obslugi Informatycznej Biblioteki Glownej     !!!  !!! .!!!!!!  +
  |  Uniwersytet Gdanski                                  !!!  !!! !!!      |
  +  tel. (058) 5509436                                   !!!  !!! !!!  `!! |