Re: htaccess success!

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 09:38:23PM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
[..]
> It actually took me longer to track this down than it should,
> across the files concerned.  Which begs the question: when is
> Debian finally going to go towards a single httpd.conf file?

Unstable has it. But you have to do The Merge by hand. or do a
purge/install cycle.

> (Wouldn't stop this problem; but would help in tracking down multiple
> and conflicting directives.)

The problem (if I have interpreted this correctly) is, that while
there is a specific file for accesscontrol, nothing enforces the usage
of this file. That is good if one has to do vhosts with different acls
but is bad in cases like this.

Regards, David

--
Suche Partnerin fürs Leben: bin gutaussehend, kinderlieb, kann kochen, hasse
Fußball, liebe langes Vorspiel und lüge notorisch