Re: apache sending request to old hostname (fwd)

Hello Fraser,
Thanks so much for the reply.
Actually I have the ServerName commented out as I need be able to access
the site through our LAN address as well as from the outside. If I set the
ServerName, it will redirect any request coming in from the LAN out the
router and through the internet back in the internet router (which will
actually block the request anyway). That is why I am trying to get
localhost to stay localhost instead of redirecting to the ServerName or
actually the old hostname as it stands now. I still have no idea where the
old host name is coming into play. Maybe it was something left over from
the initial setup?

Please advise if you have any more ideas! I hope that was clear about why
I don't want to redirect to ServerName or old hostname.

Thanks!

D. Ghost