Re: webalizer

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 10:30:02PM +0200, Remco van de Meent wrote:
> Maybe someone can grab the sources for the webalizer package from
> woody (i.e. webalizer version 2.01.6-something) and recompile it on
> potato (don't know if it works out of the box), and see if that works?

Yep, I was quite amazed how could all my Webalizers stop working exactly
at the same time :)

Here is Webalizer 2.01 built for Potato. Some tests seems OK.
When upgrading from 1.x with incremental processing, remember that you
have to change the format of .hist files. Read /usr/share/doc/webalizer/

http://linux.gda.pl/zasoby/webalizer/

Wanted