Re: Perl DBD driver vor Sybase/MS SQL Server?

> PHP4 has recently got a php4-sybase module, so is ther a chance
> a perl counterpart dbd-sybase package in sid/woody?
> This driver would also enable access to MS SQL Servers, I guess.
> The answer to the question "Can I access my M$ server with Perl?"
> could be turned from plain "no" to a "Should work, but you have to try
> it with your version of sqlserver." for debian.

It's actually a "no, but...": http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#13
I picked the forth of the five listed options for a project. It
worked fine. I could supply you with details, if you take that route.

--
Adresse: Gerrit Griebel, Koppel 6, 20099 Hamburg
Telefon: +49-40-28054663, E-Mail: gg@jutul.de