Postfix / LDAP Packages

I'm sure this is a common one. :)

I've been using the LDAP packages that Wichert kindly made available on
ftp.valinux.com, but it seems that the /people/ directory is offline now.
Unfortunately, backporting this mess of packages is proving tough...

Are there any sets of packages ready to roll for potato that I've missed?
(Stephane's page doesn't seem to list any.)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.