Linux and Frame Relay.

We've finally had our T3 circuit installed and I've built 2 routers based
the Lanmedia T3 pci cards.

I'm stuck configuring the frame relay portion of the circuit. PSInet's
given us a local IP address, remote router address, subnet mask and a DLCI
number (597) for frame relay.  The T3 interface shows up has hdlc0, and
I've tried ifconfig'ing it but unable to see the pings that they are
sending us or see replies to pings we send out.

Where does the frame relay number com into the picture? What does this
number mean?

Not a telco guy.

S.
--