Re: cistron radius dies

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Tommy van Leeuwen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The fact that radius dies and restarts itself is probably a DNS issue. You
> should check your /etc/raddb/clients to see if the entries for your nas'es
> matches. This should maybe also solve the 'wrong id' messages.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tommy

Hey,

I figured that out yet. I had two radwatcher processes running. One of
them tried start a new radiusd, which failed because it couldn't bind to
the port, so it died. It still is a mystery why two radwatcher processes
were running, though.

Unfortunately, I still can't fix the accounting errors.

Regards,

Teun

--
Teun Vink - teun@moonblade.net - icq: 15001247 - http://teun.moonblade.net