Re: Debian vs. freeBSD

When I say NFS, I mean we will need to mount drives out on the network as
a local drive. For example, we will need to mount a public drive running
on an NT server as a /mountpoint on the local file system for access. Will
this be a problem via debian and also should this be best done via samba?

Thanks so much,

Ashby Gochenour
NTELOS
NOC