RE: Load Ballancing

Excellent info, I will likely then just have some on one line and some
clients on another and just watch the line loads. I have used ntop like I
use top for sampling the bandwidth usage. Is there something better that I
can use? I don't have any routers or hubs in place, just dsl into the
network card. I find that the ntop segmentfaults very often so it's ok for
guestamating but that's about it. (running v.1.2a7 of ntop by the way)

Thanks again.

Scott Thompson
Programming & Server Admin
Internet Brokers Group