Port 80 forward

Hi,
is there a nice way to redirect a port from an external IP to an internal
one ? I mean, now I'm using rinetd to map external IP/Port to internal
IP/Port and working fine, but in this way I'm loosing all logging
capabilities 'cause internal server see all connections coming from the
external IP and not from the real address. Is there a way to let apache (for
example) redirect all connections to an internal IP ? And maybe, different
internal IP for different domains ?

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

    But the dangers are greater each year, and now Microsoft has explicitly
 targeted our community. We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't
 take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared to
   defend it. (C) Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/gnu/thegnuproject.html