Re: radius server supporting LDAP

Jeremy Lunn wrote:

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any radius servers that support
LDAP for configuration.  Cistron Radius sounds good, but it can only use
LDAP for authentication, not for other configuration options such as
static IP addresses.

Radiator is a very good choice http://www.open.com.au/radiator
Unfortunately it's not free but you can request an evaluation copy and if you buy the license, you get the perl sourcecode with it for free... We purchased it at work about 2 years ago and it is still worth every penny... It is *very* flexible. We use it to authorize dialups through a mysql database but it can use LDAP too... Sorry if I sound like a commercial; I'm not involved with them in anyway... just a happy user ;)

Ricardo.