Re: mail sorting tool

On Wednesday 3 January 2001, at 14 h 41, the keyboard of Martin Man
<Martin.Man@seznam.cz> wrote:

> small company. Let's say we're getting email for our domain via POP from one POP
> account and I've to distribute appropriate email messages to
> appropriate mailboxes according to To: and Cc: headers.

This is bad and cannot work (think of mailing lists, of Bcc:), unless your ISP
add a header for the envelope (Postfix...) AND you write a quite complicated
/etc/procmailrc to handle all the cases. Avoid it.

Why don't you use a proper domain and normal mail forwarding?