Re: auto6to4

I thoughty, the miredo daemon, if it sees a public IPv4, configures 6to4
rather than Teredo.  I thought I'd seen this in practice, but the man
page does not agree with my belief.

So while poor support by some IPv6 pioneers of 6to4 and inappropriate
automatic enabling of it by Apple has given 6to4 a bad rep,  and
enabling it should be done cautiously, I'm not really sure we need more
help enabling it.

Miredo is almost always more reliable.

What I wish is that the Linux kernel's 6to4 code would be updated so
that I could create routes over the sit interface for non 2002: traffic.

	               then sign the petition.