Init Script for IPv6 6rd

Hello,

I have written some code to put together a nice init script for 6rd.
The script is supposed to be used by customers of ISPs that deploy 6rd
as an IPv6 access technology. The debian-based system running it is
supposed to be the IPv6 gateway, but it doesn't have to be the IPv4
one as well, it should work behind a NAT, provided that IP protocol 41
is handled correctly on the NAT machine.

Since the script is made/tested for debian, maybe some people here
will be interested.

http://code.google.com/p/6rd/downloads/list

I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC me for replies.

Best regards,
Guillaume