JOB OFFER

BROWNCHI CLOTHINGS AND TEXTILES INDUSTRY LTD
14 Newport Ave., Scoff ford Area,
Oxford, L349HA, +447031938488

PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

My Name is Brown Chi a Texan Working in London, I want to know if You would like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?
Actually I need a representative who can be working for our company as online
Book-keeper. We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the states, Canada and all over Europe for which I do come to the states, Canada and European countries to receive payment and have it cashed after I supply them raw materials.

It’s always too expensive and stressful for me to come to the states, Canada and other European countries to receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients who makes payment through you.

Please note you don't have to be a book keeper to apply for the job.
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your:

FIRST NAME...........
LAST NAME..........
ADDRESS...........
ZIP CODE......