Re: Debian IPv6 Proxy

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 16:02 +0100, Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:

> Squid, configured as a transparent proxy with the help of iptables. I
> use it in IPv4, but they are advertised to work the same in IPv6.

Maybe I posted too fast. Here is a snippet I just read about
ipv6tables : "directives for this command are identical to those used
for iptables, except the nat table is not yet supported. This means that
it is not yet possible to perform IPv6 network address translation
tasks, such as masquerading and port forwarding".

So check the current status of Netfilter before you begin trying this
solution.